Monday, January 12, 2009

SLC Dunk: solid Jazz blog

I read several sports blogs on a daily basis. And I'd like to talk about a few of them over the next few days. I'll start more with the Jazz blogs because the Twins blogs seem to be quiet as of late. First up: SLC Dunk. Here is their site: http://www.slcdunk.com/ This is probably the best independent Jazz blog. When I say independent I am excluding the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News Jazz blogs, (the ones with the inside sources.) SLC Dunk is definitely the most frequently updated Jazz blog. And it isn't just mundane posting, they don't post just for the sake of posting. Anyways if you want good thoughts on the Jazz, head on over. Plus today they linked to my blog, specifically the one about Millsap being a contender for the all-star game. That was a nice surprise. Here is the entry.

1 comment:

Basketball John said...

Thanks Tim for the mention and the link. I just read through your Jazz stuff and it's good. I'd love to have you post some stuff on SLC Dunk sometime. Sign up if you haven't and put up a FanPost. I'll make sure it gets on the front page.

Thanks again.